Payment is due 24 hours before the pick-up time, but can be made earlier at any time.
You can pay by credit or debit card or bank transfer. (Please do not send any card or bank information). We will send you the invoice in another email as soon as we know, how you want to pay.
Confirmation of Booking:
Once you confirmed that you want to make a reservation. We will confirm your reservation of the stretch limousine by email. The reservation is valid until 24 hours before pick-up time. After receipt of payment, the booking is final.
Without payment, the reservation will be cancelled 24 hours before pick-up time.
The reservation or booking can be cancelled by the customer or the service provider at any time. Cancellations by the service provider allow a full refund to the customer. Cancellations by the customer up to 12 hours before the pick-up time also allow a full refund to the customer. In the event of cancellations by the customer less than 12 hours before the pick-up time, the amount paid is no longer refundable.
Rules of Conduct:
- No smoking is allowed in the vehicle.
- No alcohol permitted on the vehicle if any minor (under age 21 years of age) is present.
- Wild West Limo representative/ chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of gross misconduct or inebriation.
- Any unusual spill soiling or damage to the vehicle interior caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee or the actual damage repair cost recovery.
- If any of such damage is of a nature that it is necessary to take the limousine out of normal service, we will charge the booking fees of the actual bookings that had to be canceled due to damage / repairs / cleanups.
- Due to the length of the stretch limousine, access into some streets and to some buildings may be restricted and pickup/drop offs at front door may not be achievable.
We reserve the right not to proceed where proceeding may place the vehicle and/or its patrons in an unsafe situation.